We aim to dispatch orders within 3 working days of receiving the order. We will notify you in exceptional cases when this is not possible.
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage
- Technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists facing and abrasion.
- Two large, easy-to-access utility pockets are found on either side of the Pro.
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
- The low profile flat valves reduce drag when moving through the water.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front left lobe, giving versatility of use.
- A tank positioning strap allows you to set the Pro at your preferred height each time.
- Features 1 stainless steel and 2 plastic D-rings for all your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump is easy to locate and use and the lower rear dump is ideal when in a head down or horizontal position.
- All pull dumps have large pull bobs that are easy to locate and grip while wearing gloves.
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort.
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, reflector kit and retractor kit.
Features & Specifications
|Style||ADV style, wrap-around jacket|
|Color Combinations||1 – black/blue/charcoal|
|Dump valves||Flat valves|
|# of D-rings||1 stainless steel and 2 plastic|
|Lower Dump Valve||Yes|
|Lift Capacity (lbs/N)||XS – 24/100, SM – 27/120, MD – 29/120, ML – 33/140, LG – 44/190, XL – 55/240|